Table of Contents
- WHO WE ARE?
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
- HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
- WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
- IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?
- WHAT IS OUR STANCE ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES?
- DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
- WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
- DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
- HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
1. Who we are?
This website OrchestraScoring.com (Website) represents services provided by sole proprietor Levin Andrey Alexandrovich. Our business is located in Russian Federation and operates under Russian Federation laws. Sole proprietor Levin Andrey Alexandrovich is responsible as an operator and controller of the personal data collected through the website https://orchestrascoring.com
2. What information do we collect?
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the website, the choices you make and the products and features you use.
We collect personal information that you provide to us, such as:
- Name and Contact Data. We collect your full name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
- Payment Data. We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number) and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by our payment processor, and you should review its privacy policies and contact the payment processor directly to respond to your questions.
We collect personal information that you provide to us when you:
- Fill the contact forms on our website.
- Make a purchase using our online store.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Website.
This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Website and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Website and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies. You can find out more about this in the Cookies Chapter.
Legal bases for processing (for EEA users)
If you are an individual in the European Economic Area (EEA), we collect and process information about you only where we have legal bases for doing so under applicable EU laws. The legal bases depend on the Services you use and how you use them. This means we collect and use your information only where:
- We need it to provide you with the Services, including to operate the Services, provide customer support and personalized features and protect the safety and security of the Services;
- It satisfies a legitimate interest (which is not overridden by your data protection interests), such as for research and development, to market and promote the Services and to protect our legal rights and interests;
- You give us consent to do so for a specific purpose; or
- We need to process your data to comply with a legal obligation.
3. How do we use your information?
We use personal information collected via our website for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To fulfil and manage your orders. We may use your information to fulfil and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the website.
- To send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information to send you a product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third-party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see “Your Privacy Rights” below).
- To post testimonials. We post testimonials on our Website that may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial, we will obtain your consent to use your name and testimonial. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, please contact us at email@example.com and be sure to include your name, testimonial location, and contact information.
- Deliver targeted advertising to you. We may use your information to develop and display content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness. For more information, see our Cookie Chapter.
- Request Feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our services and the website.
- To protect our Website. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Sites, products, services, marketing and your experience.
4. How long do we keep your information?
We will destroy, delete or de-identify your personal information within a reasonable time after the end of the period mentioned in the previous paragraph unless we are required to retain it by law.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
5. How do we keep your information safe?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, the transmission of personal information to and from our website is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
6. Will your information be shared with anyone?
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal processes, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
Suppliers of CRM systems. We use CRM systems and services which is necessary in order for us to be able to provide you with the services you request and for us to conduct our business. Your personal data is stored and processed in some of these. The suppliers are engaged by us as our data processors and only processes the personal data on our behalf and according to our instructions.
Partners who provide e-store functionality and administer payments. We share your personal information with a third-party e-store and payment solution provider that administrates payments for our Services and ensures secure payments. The e-store and payment solution provider can also share the data with credit institutions or contractual partners if this aids in processing your order.
Marketing and advertising partners. To market our products and services to you, for example, by sending you newsletters, offers or other information, we share your personal information with the marketing company that provides us with marketing services. We may allow selected third-parties like advertising agencies that provide advertising services for us to use tracking technology on the Website, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Website over time. This information may be used to analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. We do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
Service-related partners. We may share your information with third-party service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf to fulfil your order—for example, orchestration and transcription services that are performed by our third-party partners.
Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
With your Consent. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
7.1 What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. Cookie files don’t identify you personally but they identify your computer.
For further information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org
We also use Remarketing with Google Analytics which allows us to provide the visitors of our Website with relevant ads, which means that Google Analytics will collect data about the visitors’ visit via Google advertising cookies.
7.3 What types of cookies and tracking technologies do we use?
This site uses different types of cookies and tracking technologies (e.g., web beacons, device identifiers and pixels). Some cookies are placed by third-party services that appear on our pages. For a full declaration of the cookies we use with their description and purpose please visit our Cookie Declaration, which includes information on how to control or opt-out of these cookies and tracking technologies.
7.4 How to manage your cookies?
Please note, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display or function properly.
8. Is your information transferred internationally?
We may transfer, store, and process your information in countries other than your own.
If you are located in the EEA or the United Kingdom, we will only transfer your personal data if:
- the country to which the personal data will be transferred has been granted a European Commission adequacy decision;
- the recipient of the personal data is located in the US and has certified to the US-EU Privacy Shield Framework; or
- we have put in place appropriate safeguards in respect of the transfer, for example, we have entered into EU standard contractual clauses with the recipient, or the recipient is a party to binding corporate rules.
You may request more information about the safeguards that we have put in place in respect of transfers of personal data by contacting us as described in how to contact us below.
9. What is our stance on third-party websites?
10. Do we collect information from minors?
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Website, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Website. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. What are your privacy rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of your data protection rights. You are entitled to the following:
The Right to Be Informed – to know what information is collected, how it is stored and processed, what are the reasons for collecting and processing personal information and who else this information is shared with;
Right to Access – to request confirmation of whether we store or process personal data relating to you, and if so, to request a copy of that personal data;
Right to Rectification – to request that we rectify or update any personal data that is inaccurate, incomplete or outdated;
The Right to Erasure – to request that we erase your personal data in certain circumstances, such as where we collected personal data on the basis of your consent and you withdraw your consent;
The Right to Restriction of Processing – to request for a temporary halt to processing of personal data, such as in the case where a dispute or legal case to be concluded, or the data is being corrected;
The Right to Object – the right to object to the processing of your personal information if you believe that there is not a legal basis for doing so;
The Right to Data Portability – to request that we provide a copy of your personal data to you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling – not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing.
To exercise your rights as set out above or to make a complaint or submit an inquiry about our privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we may take steps to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
12. Do we make updates to this policy?
13. How can you contact us about this policy?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org